Having a strong identity is essential for any business. Whether starting from new, or considering a fresh new corporate image, our skilled and experienced designers will be pleased to hear your ideas and advise on how best to proceed. We can create company logos from customers' ideas, which can then be incorporated into signs, vehicle graphics, business stationery or supplied in a digital format for the customers' own use. We can also turn customers rough ideas into professional looking designs which reflect the themes and style they wish to portray.
Alternatively we can create signs, vehicle or stationery designs using customers' existing logos and styles.
Logos & Branding
- First we establish our clients ideas, preferred styles, fonts and colours, and proceed to the creation of a maximum of 3 logos. We allow for 3 minor revisions to the chosen logo. Subsequent revisions or additional designs will be charged separately. Once approved, the logo will be supplied in formats useable for web or print use. Prices start at £125+vat
- Replication of existing logos or designs which are not supplied in a "print-ready" format start at £48+vat
- There is no separate design charge for simple signs, displaying brief plain text and/or an existing print ready logo.
- For more complicated specs, please provide us with your requirements and we will advise a design cost. This starts at £35+vat.
- Business stationery layouts, for example business cards or letterheads, using an exsiting logo and branding guidelines, start at £30+vat per side.
- Designs comprising of additional content or photographic elements, for example flyers or leaflets, start at £48+vat per side.
- Artwork for forms, for use in NCR pads for example, starts at £48+vat per side.
- All design work is payable in advance.
- We aim to provide artwork submissions the next working day, revisions are often submitted on the same day.
- The design becomes the property of the customer once paid for in full, and will be emailed once as a vector and bitmapped file. The customer should keep these files for future use. Further copies and other formats will be charged at £15+vat per format type.
- Where colour matching is concerned, we offer 'best commercial match'. Costs for colour proofs vary depending on item.